Sign in to follow this  
Neocorrado

Car wont start

first of all i would like to say sory for being away for so long, i'm in school and work and when i get home i'm done. I need help my car just will not start it crancks but that's about it, i don't get it. it was fine the day before!!! it like its not getting any fuel so i dont know if its the fuel pump or something

PLEASE HELP ME... :cry:

i dont know about the fuel system Super Mod

turn the ignition on with the drivers door open and you should hear a buzz, that is the fuel pump priming

Its not exactly LOUD, but if you open your door and listen to the rear you'll hear it. Just a one and a bit second long electric motor sounding buzz.

Neocorrado - cause you are USA and LHD you could do with a friend to help you out - they need to stand on your passenger side of the car at the rear and listen down by the wheel arch.

I hear sony things i'm not sure if i hear it but i think i do i'll have to check again, but what i did hear was a little buzzing sound in the dash or something i know that sounds weird, but what could that be????

if its the relays its nothing serious,maybe ones loose,just try pushing them back in place,mine used to do it,the relays came loose now and again and the car would just turn over and not fire,chrisshills did the same once