Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

VAG service in the north east?

Colebrook & Burgess in silverlink. They guys were very helpful and according to an ex vag technician £48 /hr is good. They will drop you off home while servicing your car and pick you up again after its done. They didnt charge me for a VAG-COM diagnostic to check the camshaft sensor either.

if you dont want to go the deeler root go to

Pit Stop Motor Engineering

2, Pottery Lane Forth Banks

Newcastle Upon Tyne Tyne and Wear

NE1 3SQ

0191 2321966

or volks parts in durham

Ican second that.I've been using Pit Stop for about 10 years now.Ken's very knowledgable, friendly and, most importantly, where corrados are concrned he has a good sense of humour.

Ican second that.I've been using Pit Stop for about 10 years now.Ken's very knowledgable, friendly and, most importantly, where corrados are concrned he has a good sense of humour.

omg another corrado in shields????? and heres me thinking i was the only one!!!!!

I need my VR6 servicing. The history is nice and stamped with VW franchises - do you think I should stick to them and go to ColeBrook and Burgess in order to keep up the service book? or can Pit Stop Motor Engineering, Pottery Lane Forth Banks, do it any cheaper and give me a nice 'official' looking stamp in the book? It needs a full on service; plugs and oil filters but also possibly fuel filter...my only saving grace is that it's just passed and MOT so they can't pull a swift one on me and find something that needs fixing immediately. How much will this cost me from a stealer?