Sign in to follow this  
randomist

another exhaust thread!!!! ( need one asap )

just been quoted 360 quid for an exhaust system for my 2l 16v corrado so thinking of getting a stainless system. does anyone know of any decent exhaust suppliers in the north east of england or at least someone who can send out by courier? tried g-werks but they have nowt available for a couple of weeks. need one pdq as mine's totally rotten & the tail piece has snapped off!

cheers,gaz

Try AAS in scotswood mate, just past B&Q. (I'll give you more specific directions if you need them!) They charged me £320 (from memory) for a complete manifold back custom S/S jobby for my old 16v. The two blokes that run it know their stuff and are nice chaps with it.

get a system posted to you and get them to fit it??

i need the whole system from the cat back over so does anyone know who keeps these in stock or at least a couple of days delivery?

nice car lippy, i've got one the same but in standard trim. doncha love the colour?

getting a stainless powerflow system fitted tomorrow for £335, not a bad price i thought? tempted to go for the cat bypass, does this give much of an increase in power? the bloke i spoke to said it would make it a lot noisier but if it gives a decent power increase then i'll probs go for it?