Sign in to follow this  
Leavon

Mille Miglia gone bust, geat timing!

Just got my licence back today and I started to put the wheels (no pun intended!) in motion to get the C back on the road. Some of you may recall that I had an off in my C on a saturday morning last november and wrecked a wheel, Police arrived before the AA and I was found to be over the limit from the previous night. Anyway a car-free year later and that's all behind me now, I rang around to try and get a new Cup 3 this morning (there weren't any around at the time of the accident) to find that they've gone bust in the UK and chances of finding a rim are slim to none.

Sooo, I was just wondering if any of you fellas are in the know as to anywhere that might have any stocks of 5X100 Cup 3?

Alternatively I'm gonna have to buy a new set of rims, the only other wheels I'm really interested in are RH ZW1's, just doing a google seems to throw up hardly any suppliers for them, can anyone point me in the right direction and give me an idea of price, I know they're gonna be expensive. Also do I need adapters or can you get them in 5X100?

Looks like getting it back on the road isn't going to be as straightforward or cheap as I thought :(

i think the only cup 3's you'll get (new) now are rubbish quality rip-offs, I asked about the MM ones in a few local shops about 6 months ago and were told they'd stopped producing wheels for the aftermarket buyers and were concentrating on making wheels for mazda.

zw1's can be had from http://www.styledynamix.co.uk and yes, they come in 5x100 :)

Colley do ya know when that link for DTM was working last, doesn't seem to wotk anymore? I can't find a UK link for them.