Sign in to follow this  
**Ian**

Quick Hello

Just thought i would say hello, I currently have a Mk1 Gti and a H plate corrado, i got the corrado for £120 :) Its showing 84000 on the clock but i doubt its genuine :? Not sure what to do with it yet, I am selling my Mk1 so i will either repair the corrado i have or buy another one and strip mine for spares :)

Hi mate, nice mk1, lhasa green ai presume? and the corrado looks like its well worth a bit of effort!

Welcome to the forum, lots of advice on here once you get cracking on her, if you need it that is.

I took the MK1 as P/X on my Celica GTfour, but i always fancied a corrado, its down to cost, i cant afford to have 2 projects :( I am not sure if the corrados too far gone :? the front of the inner wing has been ripped off and the wing looks fairly pushed in :)

Its a 1.816v, overall its tatty with a lot of little dents and scratches. If I get a good price for the golf i will look for a clean Corrado and use this for spares :)

Hello and welcome... looks like you have your work cut out with that one - would be nice to save it though 8)