Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Failed theory test :(

I still don't know what to do at a Pelican Crossing!?

I'd guess it's probably not too much of an issue in Hawaii, but in case you were wondering http://www.2pass.co.uk/crossing.htm has an explanation of all the bizarrely named crossings we have, complete with a freaky woman's voice! :lol:

I still don't know what to do at a Pelican Crossing!?

I'd guess it's probably not too much of an issue in Hawaii, but in case you were wondering http://www.2pass.co.uk/crossing.htm has an explanation of all the bizarrely named crossings we have, complete with a freaky woman's voice! :lol:

:oops: My co workers are beginning to wonder who I have hiding under my desk! I'll have to wait until I get home... :lol:

I didn't think that was bad considering I took my test 18 years ago

What the hell is a Toucan crossing?

What the hell is a Toucan crossing?

I don't know either, that was probably one I got wrong!!

EDIT: have just read the link that dinkus posted. Still don't understand, they all seem the same to me. :?

After a reverse round corner, 3 point turn and emergency stop, my instructor asked me to read a number plate from a distance, then flicked through a book containing road signs and asked me to name 3, and hey presto you've got a licence :lol: Glad i aint doing it today!!!

Exactly the same here mate... passed it first time back then... 8) Hell, even the "minor points" system hadn't been introduced when I passed mine... :oops:

Never done the theory test until today and just got 34 right... 8) :-P :chuffed:

Oh dear 29 :( Only consolation is that my girlfriend reckoned she could beat me and got 28.. haha.

I got 27... :(

But check this out for a crap question!!

Areas reserved for trams may have...

How the hell am i supposed to know that!!?? Ive never even seen a tram in real life!! Let alone had to examine the areas they drive on!!

My only consolation is that i passed first time with 33 when i took the real one.

*works about 200 yards from a tram track and a toucan crossing* [/smug]

*works about 200 yards from a tram track and a toucan crossing* [/smug]

Does the toucan crossing cross the tram track? :wink:

(try saying that when your drunk!!)

I got 27... :(

But check this out for a crap question!!

Areas reserved for trams may have...

How the hell am i supposed to know that!!?? Ive never even seen a tram in real life!! Let alone had to examine the areas they drive on!!

My only consolation is that i passed first time with 33 when i took the real one.

Yeah, i have never seen a tram in my life before, didnt even think we had em in england!

And How do you improve the handling when towing a veichle ?? whats up with that ? a jockey wheel

anyway i got 26 :oops:

28/35 havn't done my real one though. not bad considering I have not even looked at the highway code or attempted to learn anything for the thoery test.