Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

SORRY.Lupo Wipers/Dealers (P2 boarderline work safe)

Go on Nick, think of what you could do with that £20.... :)

..and you might get a bit of bum action out of it aswell :wink:

After today i will be going in tommorrow with the target and some kind of implement.

I wont be wearing the target this time.

im actually going to try taking just the wiper arm back for the passenger side and exchanging it for the second drivers one they've just ordered for me.

I'd like to see them explain why i get 20p back for one and the other ***SMALLER*** one is going to cost me £38+vat. Now thats going to be fecking funny.

Perhaps this is a way around the problem..........

Buy a passnger side lupo kit and take the arm back saying oops, sorry i needed a drivers arm. I presume you will get the refund price for the arm not the kit, ie £38 allowing you to effectively obtain the drivers side for kit price. Follow?

Will it work, we shall see toomowwow.

One things sure, after my mud flaps, header tank..................I will be walking out with a drivers arm and i wont be taking any money with me.

Yep its 2 x drivers arms and the drivers and passengers blades.

Its the fun ive had with the dealer this week with this and 2 other items that im less than happy with.

Ive read the posts and no the score but the Lupo thing is edging on criminaly insane too. I wonder if you prove your a Lupo owner rather than a C owner you still get them at kit price, if not i feel for those guys too!

Plus the dealer asked me to move my Blue scirocco, nothing against the car, but it was the sales manager thats been there for at least 15 yrs, adding insult to injury!

Well in the end, call to Melted Keys VW UK, nothing yesturday but a call from dealer thismorning asking me to pop down.

I now have a new header tank, cap and 2nd drivers side arm and blade and an apollogeee. price? OMG Complimentary!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

They either read the forum or were lent on! All i wanted was what i'd asked for and to be able to return faulty items. Despite taking a while to get there they came good in the end.

I am pleasantly suprised if not a little amazed! :-P :x-mas:

don't you just love vag dealers? my locals are really a couple of ignorant bitches, I tell you that right now. So what you need is lupo wiper blades and lupo wiper arms?

I'm pretty certain that there's a write up on this in the new Knowledge Base Mr selbekk.

Although with your car 'swinging to the left ' as it were , i'm not sure that it would be the same set up.

I think you can probably still use the same setup, but obviously from a LHD Lupo, rather than a RHD one (thus, it'll be different part numbers)

This is the Wiki article though Wink

Yeah, still 2 drivers side arms tho and one of each blade - just off a LHD