Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Corrado Spoiler

I was looking in the search for exhaust systems and found this little pic.

It has a spoiler on the top of the window? How, Where, and why? I think i quite like it.

There's some on ebay, look up Roof Extension or corrado spoiler, and yeah, they do look alright I think. Anyone got any more pictures at all?

I got one from Tempest ages ago but left it in the box til yesterday when the bodyshop painted and fitted it for me. This is from the day I got it 8) just balanced on the back :lol: and the car needs a wash :oops:

I too bought one off bally in the group buy but its been sitting in my garage since then im still not sure wether to fit it or not, has anybody got a pic with it colour coded on car? thanks

I got one from Tempest ages ago but left it in the box til yesterday when the bodyshop painted and fitted it for me. This is from the day I got it 8) just balanced on the back :lol: and the car needs a wash :oops:

Sh!t i thot it sat flush with the window? didnt no it raised in the middle? :?

I got one, although a little different I think. It isn't a biggie to fit, nor to get a hold of. You really don't notice it that easy, at least I don't. A nice touch tho.

There are 2 types of spoilers for the rear window - they both look pretty much the same but one sits inside the window rubber (like the one in the top pic) and the other sits over it (like on JBOBs)... the one that sits inside looks more factory IMO

I also have a feeling that you can get these through Just Matz or maybe they were just thinking about getting them - not sure :?

You buying one then?

Im not too sure. If i can find one that sits under the rubber then i might. :shock: