Sign in to follow this  
dutch

Would u guys consider.....

Never had a pop at a VR, I love the G60. However i've gone from a 2.0L 8V to a G60 so as you can imagine a hell of an improvement in power. I Couldnt say i like the G' more than the VR, but i dont wish to find out. Happy with my beast!! :evil:

All rado drivers regardless of spec are worthy bros.

I use a g' for every day use. Fine as far as im concerned.

same as and wouldnt change it for a VR EVER, ive driven a few VR's and i notcied they dont feel fast.... Their good cars though overall jus not a real drivers car

.. Their good cars though overall jus not a real drivers car

Bold statement Mr F!

Ken Lark in the VW Cup seemed to think the VR6 was a drivers car! The races he won seemed to back that up too! :D :D

But seriously.. the VR is as much a drivers car as the G60. Having driven both extensively I feel I can say that i've definately developed even more of a liking for the VR6 over the years but the G60 does have a certain.. well.. thrashability about it :)

.. Their good cars though overall jus not a real drivers car

Bold statement Mr F!

im only joking as i knew u would pick it up :p

VR6 is jus as much a beast as a G60,,,their just totally different cars :)

Well its partly that, yeah.. but then I would need to get a 1.8 16v and a 2.0 8v too! :(

But the noise off the VR just stirs the soul for me much more than the G60 did.. sorta like Haywire and H8RRA I feel like a bit of a 6 pot 'snob' but theres no denying that the noise off a V6 or VR6 is sublime!

g60's are mostly early style, vr6's are pretty much all late style. I think theres a few cross-over models about (vrs with some early interior parts/g60s with late interior parts) but there seems to be more cross-over g60's than VR's.

pretty sure there's not any G60's with later interior,deffo early interiors in early VR6's tho...........as the G60 was out of production a little while before the revised VR interior came about

In terms of refined driver's car, I found once again, how refined a US-G60 can be on my way to Steve via the M6 today. So I don't really need a VR6 for that :-) Plus my G60 also very nicely got me out of the poo trying to get back onto the M6 today (wrong lane at a roundabout, floor it and away I went comfortably beating all the usual sh1t cars around me :lol:)

Despite my normally a tad on the harsh suspension (well at elast what some think who've been in my G60), I noticed how effortlessly it swallowed the nasty bumps on the M6 around Birminham-Erdington (M6 is raised here, loads of seams between the various pieces of tarmac, that get trodden on and sink by the weight of those blasted lorries continuosuly ruining otherwise perfect roads for Rados), where my 2 Roccos become very very harsh and unenjoyable indeed, crashing through this crappie section of the M6.

Tempest