Sign in to follow this  
Critical_Mass

corrado club

The good news is that I have finished the Beta version of the site and will have it live tomorrow (Sunday 11th).

Just looking for typo's etc...

Hope you all like it. Bit basic at the mo but you will be able to see where its going. Also built in Flash so shouldn't be any page loading/sizing problems.

It's 00:45 in the morning and i'm off to bed. Try the site again, say, mid afternoon.

corradostorm, new site looks good , more pics in the gallery would be good , maybe make it so members can upload a pic of their own car ?

Yeah nice job!

Can i ask a question. The G60 spec list states that it has ABS as standard. My 2.0 8v had ABS and the light to go with it. My G60 however doesnt have a ABS light, which suggests it doesnt have ABS?

Some G60's had ABS and some didn't .

If yours doesn't have a light it wont have ABS..if you did you would also feel the pedal click a couple of secs after starting the car.

corradostorm, new site looks good , more pics in the gallery would be good , maybe make it so members can upload a pic of their own car ?

I'm working on the gallery bit. There are several hundred pics on the CCGB server but I need to alter quite a few of the file names so they work with the gallery page.

I'm also looking at a way to upload pics and that still works with the gallery.

Remember, I'm an tax adviser not a web designer so i'm learning on the Job. Stick with me! (but i'm pretty pleased with my efforts so far! :) )

Oh, and which browers don't like the site?

Well, not sure where to aim this.... but I hope somebody here can help.

Just had a nice note from my insurance company saying I have 10 days to provide my Corrado Club membership details else I have to pay more for my insurance. Any chance this is going to happen in 10 days, or should I just join ClubGTI (not that I want to)