Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Veyron on TOP GEAR tonight. DO NOT MISS!!

A P/X'd rado would just about cover the rear tyres!

That depends on the condition of the rado.....

Mine should cover a new oil filter!!!

It doesn't use oil filters mate..... but instead a newly developed 'Nano-algae' that eats carbon and cr@ps out fresh engine oil. So I'm afraid your car won't cover that technology either.

Your car might cover the tax disc though, or a tank of fuel....so long as it's Asda 95 :-)

Pah, been around years mate. You may have seen one of my earlier inventions in 'Back to the Future' part two... no not the flux capacitor, but the garbage fuel cell? That's right, new for the 2006 show season is a roof mounted garbage compactor - cum - fuel cell. Take a dump in it, feed it banana skins, old pants, cabbage, 3 week old coke, you name it and it'll convert it to 300 octane 'premium' motion potion.... 1 litre will last approx 3 eons, so it's quite efficient.

Why do I get the impression no one believes me?!

these cars are crazy, I tell you that right now. I feel kinda proud of owning a predecessor (uh...) :D Cant you tell how alike they are? The veyron has an electronic spoiler, the corrado has an electronic spoiler. The veyron is a two door coupe, the corrado is a two door coupe. The corrado had pretty square headlights, and so does the veyron! We own the pre-production model of the veyron, I tell you. Besides, I bet it has the same climate control and switches, being owned by VAG now.

It doesn't use oil filters mate..... but instead a newly developed 'Nano-algae' that eats carbon and cr@ps out fresh engine oil.

I'd get a patent on that Kev...........

selbekk, as for your article, i remember someone on here showing a site called something like http://www.finalgear.com then in downloads they have the torrents for a hell of a lot of 5th and Top Gear vids. You just need bittorrent and you can get 'em 8) Each episode is dated and is about 320mb, all good quality and kept up to date which is nice, had this episode up a couple of days ago :) .