Sign in to follow this  
jenks

911 Turbo - page 6

For more info on how i bought it: http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Still a great read for me! :D

Anyway thot id better put some pics up of her before she goes under a few changes. Shes had a few probs lately, heater matrix being the biggest!

When i got her:

vr6front.jpg

VR6bk.jpg

And all that i have done is the headlight trick,colour coded badges,Stealth Shelfclear repeaters,K&N Induction Kit and 15"black fondemetal alloys.

Corrado.jpg

However i now have in my possesion:

Avo Coilovers

Set of S3's

Set of TT comps

Polished Half rollcage

B&M Short Throw Shifter

Rieger Front & Rear Spoilers

Set of Rear Red Lights

Set of Rear Half Black Lights

Vibratechnics Front Engine Mount

Passat Rear Door Handles

10inch Vibe Sub

SS Back box

and alot more colour coding!

Im gona be busy! :lol: :roll: :!:

heres the start to my matrix replacement!

Dash1.jpg

nodash1.jpg

Cheers! :lol:

In all seriousness tho, this is an example of why I dont want to sell my C, because someone will prob get an absolute bargain and prices seem to be so low right now..good luck with the project tho dude. :D

jenks, Saw your car that day at knockhill mate looks mean! Mine was the black rado sat next to icy's mk3 golf. Must organise a scottish meet.

£1300! Amazing - the millage on the VR should be no problem as mine has done 229k miles now and is driving beautifully - i got it off ebay for £2500 - but urs in even cheaper - good move, cant really go wrong at that price - do you do much millage - is it a daily driver?

Begining:

Corradoatthestart.jpg

19f2a1b1.jpg

for just now:

145bc150.jpg

1990664d.jpg

481c167b.jpg

29d96b6a.jpg

So 2 replacement wings and drivers door getting sprayed along with front bumper and bonnet with a machine polish at the end. As it sits just now it'l get a good clean then undersealed before fitting the coilovers! Loads more happening along with a few things getting fixed!

Also made a start on the alloys,

TTcomps.jpg

All ths done in -5, sore back and cough! But big shout out to Kris for the help.

And btw the cars got to be ready by march 24th as its then driving to Germany for a few laps of the ring for my 21st b'day celebrations!! :shock: :lol: 8)

£1300! Amazing - the millage on the VR should be no problem as mine has done 229k miles now and is driving beautifully - i got it off ebay for £2500 - but urs in even cheaper - good move, cant really go wrong at that price - do you do much millage - is it a daily driver?

Not really, im looking at a mk3 turbo diesel to keep milage and running costs down!

trev-b Where were you on sunday?Scottish Vag meet?

There will be a wee gathering of corrados tonight at the regional edinburgh meet! check it all out:

http://www.scottishvag.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=58

Crikey! Good on you! Got nothing but admiration for those who are brave enough to take work on their cars on by themselves. I've always been too chicken! :)

jenks, did you ever get my steering wheel? Nice looking project you got there, kinda spooky to see a rado in bits like that!

remember, if you just change the bushes, suspension, motor and transmission, you'll have a car that feels even better than new!

selbekk yeah sorry mate,ment to pm you, got it weeks ago! thanks again!

trev-b Ahh now i see! Use the search for the short shift,im sure venom motorsports do them, but ill speak to carl, or give him a pm on scottishvag,hes braking his yellow 16V at the moment!

Thanks for the comments, ill take it easy on the ring dont worry!

Got the rear wiper off and various other bits n bobs which are getn sanded at the mo,panels should be done by next weekend!

fingers crossed!

jenks, Is carl his username on svag? i only need the cable now i got a mate to weld the pathetic short shift that was in it.

Nah his username is 'C17LJR' Just drop him a pm! Im goin up to his (kirkaldy) on Sunday to get my last coilover off his car, so can maybe sort sumit out? where do you stay? Pm me mate