Sign in to follow this  
jenks

911 Turbo - page 6

Ok wee update, Roll Cage is just about in!Seats are having to come out tho. Cant wait till its in though! :D

Coilovers should be on and Callipers should be all red by end of week.

Wings,bumper,door and bonnet getn picked up on friday and 'should' be ready for Sunday. :?

Im giving up on TT comps (living up to the lazy attitude of a student!) and letting the pros polish them,My wallet will be £300 lighter though! :cry: :roll: Gutted! however there will be a wee trick im doing with the comps which should make them different to all the TT comps that are goin about at the mo. They should be ready by the summer.

So looks like ill be using the S3's for just now,not sure weather to keep them original colour or go dark mettalic grey? :? Im open to suggestions!

All this modding im forgettn the heater controls and bonnet catch need fixed too! :x

I now have a mk3 golf Vr6 Backbox which i got free of a college friend and will be using it along with my £11 DTM backbox to mix n match, yep sounds very dodgy but jobs being carried out by welders who work for the MOD!

4 weeks left too!

:shock:

sh!t a brick! 2 weeks now!

So brakes are all on with fresh brake fluid and looking not too bad!

Rollcage is in and looking very sweet. 8)

S3's and TT comps are now away sold for another set,will show pics soon.

Wings,bumper,bonnet are all on and door is ready to go on,

ordered new FK highsports coilovers,rears are on, but gota wait till tue for new spring caps till i get the fronts on,

and this now is the only thing holding me back really! :x

bonnet catch is just about done,heaters are no were near ready and just needing a machine polish now.

If i have time the new vibratech front engine mount should be on before the trip to the ring, but the exhaust and delocked door handles wont.

raddohw.jpg

raddohw3.jpg

raddohw2rollcage.jpg

raddobrakes.jpg

raddopreview.jpg

Yeah ive grown up with the old hen shed, forget how lucky i am but it gets used to its full potential, trust me! My mates got his s2 rs turbo which has been striped and rebiult and my other mates/my other sheds use the other space!

Cheap rent off my parents too!

awesome work! :D :shock: 8)

my fave interior too,ive got some minty front seats in that colour to go in,just need the rest!

love the headlights too! they are wicked,never see em in the uk 8)

awesome work! :D :shock: 8)

my fave interior too,ive got some minty front seats in that colour to go in,just need the rest!

love the headlights too! they are wicked,never see em in the uk 8)

just been machine polished! paintwork looks like glass!

Alloys and Coilovers are on, pics this weekend!

If im allowed to get my trumpet out and give it a shot, i think the car looks amaing!So happy with it!

BUTwhen Trev-B was down the day the fecker wouldnt start! been getting a buzzing from the fuel pump 'area' when charging the battery, now it wont start, turning over it sounds really healthy but wont fire up! Ian your bad luck mate! :lol:

DOH! :roll:

jenks, Apologies for the jinx mate! It did sound really healthy, did you try more fuel?

Met your mate with your old red valver on the way home and had a natter, got the bumper on mine and its looking much better.

Oh and it is looking sweeeet, i won't spoil the surprise regarding the no. plates. But all i can say is its a fine looking machine! Looking forward to pics.

:lol: nah Ian think its the ECU, but a few others of my mates with good technical knowledge are not convinced!

more info on the gutting matter! :roll:

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39119

Yeah lewis came down to check the car out,he took me up for fuel,i miss that car! the noise! pic of it here:

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39089

anywhere heres pics of it near enough complete on its new alloys! please be nice,need the motavation n cheering up! feels like 2 months work down the drain as i cant see it being ready for the ring next friday! :cry: :roll:

RaddoOhhYes.jpg

d115c684.jpg

She has been machine polished,more pics 2moz!

Cheers

Well she made it! 4 months off the road and 700miles later shes back from the ring! That circuit is amazing! Going back in summer! :D

RaddoRing.jpg

More pics later,still a bit to do on her!

hehe, who would put a tow bar on a C ay

Someone who used their C as a daily driver and didn't want to put a load of crap into it for tip runs / DIY runs, perhaps? :)

ace ace

when you going again mate?

im there 27th May, and 19-21st Agust :D

Cool! were goin back in July 7th! See the world cup final in germany on the sunday! 8)

Wont be going in the raddo tho,just bought a 16V engine ,four branch, L&B,P&P,Lightened flywheel,competition clutch,Kent cams and Vernier pulleys and Tiwn 45's! :-P Placing it in2 a mk2 golf, that way if I crach her it wont be the raddo! Means i can really give it some round the track without destroying my pride n joy! 8)

Went up north for a couple of days,heres some pics!

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

Going Up Cairngorms on Fenicular Railway

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

Left the skiers and snowboarders,drove a few miles down and there was folk near enough sunbathing on beach! 8)

DSCF0303.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

Smallest Distillery In Scotland!

And a few from Amsterdam on the way back from the ring I forgot to post up!

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

There's nothing like taking your girlfriend up North - if you know what I mean! :norty:

Nice pics mate - I'm from Ayrshire - always fancied taking the VR up Fort William/Glencoe way - will need to get round to it. Car would be in it's element up there.

Nice motor by the way! :thumbleft:

Cheers! Yeah theres some cracking roads up there, A9 is good for scenery,shite when you get stuck behind a Lorry tho!