Sign in to follow this  
DaveVR6

If you won the lottery!

Was thinking about it last half asleep, if you won the lottery and you had unlimted money to spend on your rado, just imagine!>....1...

Dual-turbo charged W12 engine (if itd fit!), 4wd, uprated everything...mm.. sigh

thers no challenge in a veyron on though (apart from getting on the waiting list!) theres no satisfaction in knowing youve created something unique!

Valid point, i'd still get one though! Probably get a low miler Storm and keep it in perfect standard condition.

I'd turn my C into the ultimate street sleeper....leave it looking pretty standard but give it serious power with 4WD....then go hunting for Rice to tussle with!

I'd buy every version of the Corrado lol

Thats what I was thinking, but thats not what he's really asking.

I suppose mine would be running a Turbo R32 lump with 4wd. It would also have air con, leather, some sort of Porsche 911 dashboard. Loads of sets of wheels ranging from std 15" ones to big BBS and Porsche ones.

Trouble is I think it would ruin it's character, I like how it is at the moment, it is the result of a compromise between my want for a race car, and the requirement for it to be used every day, all put together within my own financial and practical abilities.

Hmm...

I'd buy Phil's.... I'm still loving that pic in your sig.

Howabout buying a Veyron, then putting a standard Corrado bodyshell on it. Now that's the ultimate street sleeper ;)

I'd buy Phil's.... I'm still loving that pic in your sig.

:oops: Thank-you, that was taken about two and a half years ago, it still looks the same, except it is a little lower.

I'd turn my C into the ultimate street sleeper....leave it looking pretty standard but give it serious power with 4WD....then go hunting for Rice to tussle with!

Yea just a decent set of alloys and gleeming paint job, maybe a slight tint in the windows.

Quite like the idea of a 'go, baby go' button on the dash (much like the 'm' button on the M5) so that it drives normally for everyday use, then when you're at the lights next to something handy simply push the button to unleash hell!

The Veyron is for sale, so, one of those.

A Porsche Cayenne. I know but have you have driven one?

An Aston DB9 (Soft and Tin Top)

My old Storm back.

Both of Murci's incl the new SE (despite what Plato said on 5th gear!)

The Bugatti Veyron, Sorry but theyre not making it anyway, so forget about the waiting list. They made it to see if it could be done.

errr.. since when? They are making it, it's made. 8)

Yeah it'd be the Veyron of course. But i dont think they ARE making them. Well thats what ive come to believe from the reviews.

Even if they did make them, youd probably never see one in the flesh on the road. Apparently on a full tank of £100, with foot firmly on the floor youd use all the fuel in 12mins!

They are making em alright - people are already buying em. Apparently you have to put down a £350,000 deposit to show your genuine commitment before Bugatti will commit to putting one into production for you!

Yeah.. if we club together we might be able to afford one of the magnesium indicator stalks which cost £4,500 a piece!! :| :(

..maybe if we club together.........

Based on 5000 members thats £70 each for the deposit, and if we pass it around day by day, each member should have it once every 14 years - cool.

it would have to be Eleanor from gone in sixty seconds, love that car, and a DB9 for every day driving, and also a bowler wild cat, for messing around in the 40 acre garden, :D

..maybe if we club together.........

Based on 5000 members thats £70 each for the deposit, and if we pass it around day by day, each member should have it once every 14 years - cool.

:lol: Me first me first!!

Wonder how much the insurance would be!!

erm if it was a big win probably

1. a veyron

2. a gt40 or new gt

3. probably a decent kit car as having won the lottery and not needing to work i could build my own car with top spec everything, i would love the feeling of driving my dream car that i had built myself 8)

4. a supercharged arial atom

5. a house with a huge open plan ground floor where i could park or work on all the cars 8) .... (seriously)