Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

What ever happened to -

I know that Tom still comes by here occasionally under the username Tomson - shame that the new owner of his superb VR6 never really got into the whole forum thing really :(

I got a video of it on the rollers at both AMD and at Stealth.. it is / was a bit of a fire breather! :)

Lovely C... I've got a feature of it in an old copy of PVW or the Golf somewhere! Would agree with it being ahead of it's time - the only thing I'd change is that round tail pipe 8)

Remember about 3 years ago getting my sister's car repaired at a bodyshop in Cirencester. Got talking to the guys there and they mentioned Tom's car. They did all the bodywork bits and they said that he was selling it. An absolute fortune has been spent on this car!

Superb car, recall seeing it at GTI International in 2002. Despite winning best of show (Sat) with my Golf GTI Quartett Cabriolet I decided that I was going to get a Corrado after umming and ahhing for years. I haven't looked back. Although it did take a while to find a suitable Corrado.