Sign in to follow this  
Lanceevox

Angel Eyes on a VR6

no what are you talking about?

problems and questions?

IS THIS REALLY SO HARD? ALL I WANT TO SEE IS WHAT I NEED FOR THE STUPID CONVERSION, IF I EVEN DO THE CONVERSION AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

all I have got is the vertical height adjust on the european corrado's and the square plugs for the lights, WTF?

IM AM IN THE US! I HAVE NO IDEA WTF VERTICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTERS ARE BECAUSE THEY DONT COME ON MY CAR!

AND SQUARE PLUGS FOR THE LIGHTS FROM EITHER A B3 or B4 PASSAT? I HAVE A CORRADO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! 9007 bulb holders or something? at least give me a year! so that I cant look it up on ETKA! B3 and B4 really means nothing to me, I know mk I-V, and A1,A2,A3 because thats all I ever hear on these forums, quoting passat parts does nothing for half the members on this forum.

sorry if this is rude or whatnot but I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

and LanceeVox:

http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/asp/pro ... 4&ID=11235

get them on ebay, they are 30 dollars cheaper.

I suggest that maybe you should take a chill pill potatonet, :wink: especially at this time of year, there's no need to get so irate.

I was just trying to point out, that a 'please' or a 'thank you' can go a long way, as you've pointed out, you're being rude. No-body owes you any information on here mate, people are just trying to do favours for each other, that's all. :D

I don't see how I could have made it any easier?

1. Call Neuspeed and ask for the European Corrado headlight plug...if going to the dealer is too difficult. I said B3 or B4 Passat is because they use the same type connector. Its plugs into the back of the light housing.

2. The vertical adjuster is just that...it moves the reflector vertically(up, down). Search the Corrado forum on Vortex. Search "Inpro headlights".

potatonet, the square headlamp connectors are the plugs at the endo of the wiring loom - part number 357 941 165. You would also need 4 of the contacts for each plug, which is why it is probably easier to go to a junkyard, find a B3 or B4 Passat and cut the headlight plugs of those as I believe they are the same as Euro Corrado ones (though I may be wrong on this!).

Alternatively, there's a guy on your side of the pond who makes uprated headlight looms with relays that also converts from US to Euro connectors - but I can't find his damn site anymore!

EDIT: Halfway down this page you can buy the Euro headlight connectors