Sign in to follow this  
DanA

Whats my VR worth ?

Sorry, but here's another "whats it worth" thread! I may have to sell my Corrado at some point next year :cry: Although I'll probably hang on till early summer.

Spec:

1995 Corrado VR6

Blackberry Metallic

61800k on the clock

FVWSH + All MOT's

Immaculate black heated leather

Completely standard

3 owners

Bought it with 49k on the clock 2 years ago and its my pride and joy. Always garaged and only comes out on weekends and nice days. Bodywork is in excellent condition, just a couple of tiny dings and stone chips to the front. All the electrics are working perfectly and the interior is immaculate.

pics here

i think 5k may be a bit high at the moment. 100k mile examples are going for peanuts right now, so even with the mileage, i reckon today it would sell for 4 to 4.5 at the most.

chrishill is right - i think it will go back up after the winter to much higher levels. we seem to be in a bit of a rado recession - good time to buy!

Jesus, 4 grand!... i didn't want to hear that :shock: Will definitely wait till the summer in that case.

DanA, don't listen to me mate! just a thought. the market is clearly completely shot at the moment, with VR's going for as little as 1700 quid! but the real answer is DON'T SELL IT EVER!!!

Agree with double-6s. I guarantee that you will regret it if you sell. I still totally regret selling my N-reg blackberry VR with leather... and that was 2 years ago. It was written off a couple of months later, then sold to a trader who ripped it apart.

Cheers guys, just have to see how things pan out financially... I really don't want to have to sell it!

I'd give you £5500 for it, this is just the kind of car i'm looking for!

Thanks for the offer but i'm going to wait till the summer and see what happens.