Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Christmas come early

Today I got my wheels back from Dav (LowVento) all I can say is WOW they look fantastic 8) I just need to get my car back now so i can see what they look like with the new paint job 8)

If anyone is thinking about getting some rims done then I highly recomend Dav 8)

The spots on the paint are rain :roll: . Should look even better when the suns out :wink:

ooh very nice

any news on your car mate??

ben

Funny you should say that :roll: I started this thread and went straight out the door with one of the wheels so I could see them against the new paint. I got there and the car hasn’t been touched since last Friday (When my G/F kicked off :lol: ) The owner wasn’t around and the manager just came over and grinned at me. God knows how I didn’t lamp him one :lol: This weeks reason for the lack of work is "the booths broken and the guys coming out to fix it tonight"

The bodyshop closes on Friday for Xmas so it looking like its going to be next year when I get it back.

I haven’t said anything yet but im not paying the full price when I go to collect it when ever that it.

Ive got 4 new tyres to go on and then ill fit them when the cars back so i can take some pics to post on here.

what type of rims are they :oops:

7 x 17 Compomotive rl's

Ive not seen another C with them on. TBH ive never any other car with them 8)

well done for keeping your cool with the manager, I'm suprised you didnt kick off! they seem to be 'extracting the urine' somewhat.

well done for keeping your cool with the manager, I'm suprised you didnt kick off! they seem to be 'extracting the urine' somewhat.

Id be very drunk right now but I dont drink :lol: Think ill go for a cig :D