Sign in to follow this  
AdamB

WIll I have to sell my Storm??

I hope some one here can help -

Has anyone managed to cope with a new baby and all the parafinalia that it brings with it (Prams, safety seats, baggage etc..) and still been able to get everything into thier corrado.

I'm after some advice on a decent baby seat that will fit into the back of my VR6. It has the large central bolster cushion. There is also not a great deal of room in the boot, and I am hoping that someone out there has been able to get all the kids stuff in the car and aleviate my fears of having to sell it and buy a Passat W8!!

Lol, I was speaking to one of the dental trainers that I know and he was saying he had to sell his Corrado Storm when his baby arrived but he went for a Subaru Turbo whatever it was... at least it's faster I said.

But I can't really help you out on that problem, sorry.

I,ve got a 4 month old son and ive kept my C the misses has tryed to make me get rid :shock: but she will never win..

I,ve got a 4 month old son and ive kept my C the misses has tryed to make me get rid :shock: but she will never win..

You go son!! Don't give in, power to you!!! :D

When you do finally get rid of it make sure you replace it with something suitable...

....like a cerbera (its got 4 seats right?)

...or an RS4 (its an estate...practical right?)

Cheers Guy's. It's put my mind at ease to know I may not have to sell it, and I've found a few nice recaro seats for Junior - just need to find one in leather now!

What are you on about Adam? You can fit four alloys with tyres in the boot of a corrado :lol:

Congratulations!

to carry essential items buy a roof rack, you can put anything on them

...does that include babies then?

Why sell it? Theres not a lot of leg room in the back of a Corrado but your baby wont be needing leg room (I hope). Boot isn't too bad a size, buy a pram/pushchair that'll fold up and fit in there. You'll be fine, don't sell! :)