Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

.:G-Werks:. Into the new Millennium at last..

To tie in with the new launch of our website we have at last sorted out a card terminal at the workshop.

This should no only speed any mail order buying up and allow for same day despatch (when in stock) but should also assist the workshop side also (problem with being in the middle of nowhere).

We can accept the following.

visa_logos.gif

Thakyou.

ahh man, i didnt need to know you accept the flexible plastic friend!! having no cash is not an excuse now!!!

Well Darren I have had money to spend with you for nearly 2 weeks now but you dont seem to want it!

i mailed you the quote before i left for my christmas hols anthony.

Cool, that will certainly make ordering stuff from here much easier (not sure if thats a good thing ;) )

Darren could you also get in touch with regards to the work iam geting done to my car aswell, got an email just before christmas from one of your guys saying that he thought the toothed pulleys where in now :-P

Cheers

Darren could you also get in touch with regards to the work iam geting done to my car aswell, got an email just before christmas from one of your guys saying that he thought the toothed pulleys where in now :-P

Cheers

We open again on the 3rd of january if you wanted to collect them sooner it could be aranged though.

the car was supposed to come into your workshop on December the 6th to have red tops, charger rebuild, 65mm toothed pulley and a custom remap... i dont mind fitting the toothed pulley myself and the red tops although i cant do the rebuild and the custom remap myself.. 8)