Sign in to follow this  
bigbroony

How do I get one of those?

What's the deal with those rear seat bolster thingies? I've seen them in cloth and leather and on different models/model years.Was it an option or something? I've got to have one,'cos apart from looking great they're obviously a super power/handling/fuel economy aid.

Guessing you have an late model corrado.

You'll need a rear bench out of a earlier Corrado, the centre section your on about is what house's the first aid kit.

The earlier model rear bench also has rear headrests too, which i don't think the later ones have.

'cos apart from looking great they're obviously a super power/handling/fuel economy aid.

Sorry, but what are you talking about????

sarcasm.

i didnt know there were two different back benches... i thought we all got the armrest/headrests. what did they do in late models.. something like a golf/jetta? never seen pics of a corrado rear seat that wasn't like mine...

I have a 1990 1.8 16v and ive got the armrest with first aid kit hole inside and head rests, dont have the first aid kit though all i have is a small bottle of oil for emergencys thats my first aid kit, anyone else have the roadside triangle fitted in the center seat, the upright part, i found mine unused still sat snugg inside the seat.

My mate Damger Mouse has both warning triangle and first aid kit (jammy bugger) in his G60. First aid kit is still shrink-wrapped but both have been removed and Minidisc multichanger lives in armrest now. Might buy them from him :D

Yeah, I've got the warning triangle out of my first C in the rear seat of my G60 and I've a fire extinguisher in the arm rest part where the first aid kit needs to be...

I think that it's more important to have a fire extinguisher than anything else in the car... :?

(I do have a first aid kit in the boot as well though, as well as some rolls of industrial Gaffa tape... you never know when you'll need Gaffa tape! :lol: )

I do have a first aid kit in the boot as well though, as well as some rolls of industrial Gaffa tape... you never know when you'll need Gaffa tape!

WD 40 and Gaffa Tape, all you need. if it moves, and its not suppossed to, stick some gaffer tape on, if it doesn't move and its supposed to, spray it with WD!!!!!! :D

I thought only the JET had the flat backseat..!

Not over here....

Some guys selling the real VW first aid kits for the armrest on ebay brand new £25 think he has a few

You can still get them from the dealers cant you? anyone know the partnumber?