Sign in to follow this  
coolasacucumber

Which Corrado would be best?

id have to say a g but thats my choice id test drive them both go away have a think then the one you prefer go back and drive it again! or if you cant do that drive the one you want least and drive that first! then drive the one you like most and weigh it up but i try not to take any money coz when i brought my mk2 golf i made an impulse buy! luckily it was ok! but didnt look over car properly when i brought my g60 i'd looked at a few and took my mechanic friend who does all the s.v.a tests with me and he looked over the c for 2hours and we both test drove it! he could only find a problem with offside cv boot kit! and I love my G! GET A G!

The VR is the 'cruiser' of the brood.... the G is the performance orientated weapon...imo ;-)

Although if you feck about with the VR's silly long gearing and strap a snail to it then it changes from a docile tabby into a Cheetah :-)

You will NEVER sell danial sun . . . . . .

STOP KIDDING YOURSELF :)

Wass up Andy!

Ask Jo, it's very true, it could be going! I have a very keen buyer

I have never seen a Corrado VR6 here in Portugal, despite of beeing rare as well i´ve seen some Golf MK3 VR6 which i believe they don´t have the same bph.

I never drove a VR6, i own a G60 and i love it.

Simple engine, lots of mods available, lots of play and lots of fun.

You can push your G to the limits whenever you want, just be sure to take a look at oil temperatures and most of all get your supercharger maintened!

Both of them have very reliable engines.

Don´t either drive over 68mm pulleys, 1.2 bar is enough to have fun!

Get a Corrado G60 and have the time of your life!

As someone said overhere...

BOOST is Everything! :)

Thought i was happy with my golf sportline but now i want a G60!! Really should stop coming on this forum, it's bad for my health!! :lol:

good good been looking at getting a G60 and the company pay for my petrol and i can have anything as long as it dose 25mpg

Thought i was happy with my golf sportline but now i want a G60!! Really should stop coming on this forum, it's bad for my health!! :lol:

Wait until you get one! Then all you get is advice and temptations to buy more stuff to put on/in it!