iow_corrado_g60

BACK TO THE VW FOLD..............VR HIGHLINE

DaveVR6, they help with stone chips but really they come from the states where they have bugs during the summer that are the size of cats n dogs , just saves the paint work

no matey just brought as it was only £20 so when i got a longish motorway drive ill put all the bottom on as well it basically totally covers the front end! to stop stuff hitting it like gixxer said!

HELLO ALL on sunday i went round to aides (flusted's) and we got my new wiring loom in but had a few other electrical problems to sort with main beam etc but after an annoying few hours we sorted it! well aide did! i then came home gave her a much need wash ready for my feb calendar entry's heres the pics! what you all think!

DSC01567.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01557.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

hay andi car is lookin good buddy, we bill nice to see it on the rr day, is that around ryde by the way??

yeah man i'm still up for it, just drop me a pm nearer the time and we can get things sorted... shankers hay... really does look like ventner too nice pics tho buddy....

might have to pop over to the isle of white for a photoshoot! some really good pics there mate!

Hi lads had a mad weekend went to see darren from g-werks can i shout out a really bigf thanks and say he's one of the most genuine and nicest blokes i've met so helpful! he even helped my mate out! and he hasn't got a C!

so thanks Darren! also his passat is so nice the wheels are just simply ace!

so now the c it got a full bill of health although i did buy a cheeky solid front engine mount! and we have decided on that a FMIC is the way forward & s.n.s. chip!

then went up to sheffield had a few races on the way got up to 147 on the a34!

then straight after had a race with a delta integrale and out pulled him from 115onwards!

then sunday came left sheffield and headed down for the thames valley south west meet! arrived a little late thou but was very happy with 28mpg on the way home! then got to the meet to stragglers there was still good to meet some fellow forum members! so then grade a said he'd let me follow him to the a3m and some very spirited driving that was too!

a few 125mph blips & some very quick pulls to a 100mph (a bit too quick thou)

as we then got stung by an undercover octavia vrs at 110moh he told me to slow down through the wimdow and pulled grade a other and gave our driving a proper rollocking but grade_a's vr pulls very well and is mighty quick! was intersting!

yeah seen that octavia Rs a few times around that way! they hide in the very concealing places on that stretch of road, not the best place to speed in the dark :)

Anyway , good to hear your cars coming along! will be even better when you get the FMIC on!

Nutters!

Dude, you were lucky to get away with that I reckon :) Sounds like you had a good time though, look forward to April. :norty:

hi all just a little update a few styling/performance mods i was planning to do have been put on hold the last few weeks as the C is having a few probs and some ancillaries changed!

last week I have changed wheel bearing not the full problem have to do the wheel bearing and CV Joint, a big thanks to aide on sunday we fitted the new BBM solid front engine (in the freezing cold) the old mount was starting to get quite a bit of play in it!

also last week got the pas belt done!

took the carbon cannister out but have just capped it at mo!

Now this week the water pump is gone so have ordered up the new one!

and i could do with some new pads all round so this needs to be done too!

never ending hey!

ok so update and rag at the C over!

so the few little things i have planned have been put on hold!

they were to put some new rear lights on and get a few scratches done at the bodyshop wanted to get done before rr day but not gonna happen now!

why is it hard mike?

also one other thing milling over in my mind to is that! i want to get a FMIC, S.N.S 5.5 chip and some red tops fitted by darren in the summer!

now was thinking of possibly selling the G60 engine & going for a 1.8T conversion?? what you all think? give darren a ring me thinks?

hi all v.expensive month for the C new water pump fitted by Darren thanks again matey

2 cv joints getting fitted on saturday!

away at stealth RR Day

and a special little something just for me( but im keeping these a secret untill they come)

i was hoping to off had a few more mods done by now but with petrol and general running costs its rather hampering my process never mind we'll defo see somethin by the end of the summer!

BRING ON THE STEALTH RR DAY!

hi all quick update my beautifull new polished RH alloys arrived last night!

i get home and my sister says you have 3 big boxes i thought 3?

so i then opened the boxes my polished rh wheels they are lush i might show you a pic later!

But i only have 3! so i got straight onto ebay and email matey he replied very quickly i must add and he sent all 4!

so i ring upon parcel force! and they only have an automated service and if you have a query you must email that annoyed me further so i have emailed them and at the moment have had no reply i am now getting more annoyed what is it with buying alloys from germany??????????

does anyone have the southampton depot number please!

ill keep you all updated cheers Andy