Sign in to follow this  
steve @

Monlight Blue VR6 (BEG) Body shop Update

That really is looking lurvely. Great colour Moonlight.

What happened to the BBS wheels? Always liked the way they looked stock with the VW centres.

umm depends which bbs wheels you mean :lol: The 17" BBS RX's went a while ago sold those to Leon on here, then had a set of the 17" BBS LM reps but found them a little to bling so sold those on here too. Currently running the 16" audi TT speedlines for a while as I have another set of BBS rims in the garage 8) only in 16" this time, which I find is the best size for the Rado.

umm depends which bbs wheels you mean :lol: The 17" BBS RX's went a while ago sold those to Leon on here, then had a set of the 17" BBS LM reps but found them a little to bling so sold those on here too. Currently running the 16" audi TT speedlines for a while as I have another set of BBS rims in the garage 8) only in 16" this time, which I find is the best size for the Rado.

Wheel whore! LOL

Are you going to spill the beans on your other set of BBS then :D Think eventually I may go back to standard wheels or 16's. Not quite had enough of how good it looks on the 17's at the moment though LOL

Matt

Wheel whore! LOL

Are you going to spill the beans on your other set of BBS then :D Think eventually I may go back to standard wheels or 16's. Not quite had enough of how good it looks on the 17's at the moment though LOL

Matt

haha yeah suppose I am :lol: Will get some pics of the new wheels soon, just need to decide on a colour 8)

Does look good on the TT 16in. Im waniting to go back to 16in as well and they seem perfect.

Yeah totally agree 17's look slightly better but ride quality and handling is much better on 16's and thats got to be more important.

nice spray job 8) and i had to look twice at the picture with my old speedlines on your car. it reminded me of mine for some reason??

karl

Your right Karl, well untill you lift the bonnet :lol:

haha keep that on the low down, I did think about it :scratch: (called crazy by a few people :lol:)