Sign in to follow this  
Critical_Mass

body shops

Looking for a recommended body shop in West yorks or near.

If anyone can provide details and possibly how much it cost them to get their C resprayed i would appreciate it.

Thanks guys

if you look at this part of the forum, there is a recommended bodyshop list for every part of your big but small islands.

If you know a LITTLE bit about your corrado (and which corrado owner doesn't?), you should take it apart yourself. If you want a full respray, obviously it'll be more expensive no matter how much you do yourself.

Dont use Clarkes autos in Cleckheaton. Ive just got my car back from them, it should have been there for a week and it took 9 :roll:

The price was very good and the paint is shit hot but the management are full of.................................

What you have done, full respray? how much?

Ive had a think.... i had a bump 2 days before xmas but was already thinking about getting the ol' girl a nice new coat. But i am thinking of just getting the damage resprayed, as parts im fitting are red or white. Also back arch which is rusting. plus drivers door and rear wing.

Ive had a massive dent on the OS rear arch sorted and quite a few little dings done. Then a full respray in Mercedes black and all cost me

£1100 8) I stripped the car quite alot but they surprised me on how much more they needed to take out :lol: they even took half the engine apart so that they could do as much of the engine bay as possible, there’s no trace of blue now 8)

£1100! sounds a bargain if the quality of work was good. Where was that JBOB, AH ha spoken to you before havent i. Aye im still on the case, especially now ive had a bump. Impact is that what the garage is called moneypit23, Why did you have to use a more local garage?

£1100! sounds a bargain if the quality of work was good. Where was that JBOB, AH ha spoken to you before havent i. Aye im still on the case, especially now ive had a bump. Impact is that what the garage is called moneypit23, Why did you have to use a more local garage?

Was living in Manchester at the time and a garage close to me was cheaper but as it turns out, not all that good.

When i'm in a position to get a full respray i will be going back to Impact.

PS their Mk5 is good but their T5? is better