Sign in to follow this  
pkripper

BRABUS SMART for two

Got a new daily driver other week, Smart for four (very,very cheap, safe car). Well it had to go back to get a couple of bits done and they have given me a Brabus tuned Smart for two as a loaner and it is the nuts, its like a weaney 911, its got a proper raw, flappy paddle gear box, everything. Put a right smile on my face over the last day or so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a new daily driver other week, Smart for four (very,very cheap, safe car). Well it had to go back to get a couple of bits done and they have given me a Brabus tuned Smart for two as a loaner and it is the nuts, its like a weaney 911, its got a proper raw, flappy paddle gear box, everything. Put a right smile on my face over the last day or so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit I've never thought of them as cheap, more like horrendously expensive? I could be wrong, how much is very, very cheap?

I must admit I've never thought of them as cheap, more like horrendously expensive? I could be wrong, how much is very, very cheap?

Fundamentaly they are dear, but Smart were doing a deal where you paid for a basic car and get everything else free (bar transmition) on the cars that they already had in the UK. This included in theory everything on the extras list, so satvnav, leather, wheels etc etc. In reality there were not many cars of that spec, but I got a high spec 1.5 auto (Mrs only has auto licence) for the price of a bog standard 1.1 auto. The finance is fixed at 0.8% with no deposit which comes in at £125 per month over 3 years with a ballon at the end or you give the car back and they pay you the difference if there is any (unlikely). Thats very cheap for a very safe car, ABS, traction control & ESP. I whacked a set of 17 inch TSW Kaylamis on it and it looks quite nice.

Matt

Fundamentaly they are dear, but Smart were doing a deal where you paid for a basic car and get everything else free (bar transmition) on the cars that they already had in the UK

Aha I see, cheap related to other Smarts! Sounds well specced though.