Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

Whats your polish

back and forth is just to avoid swirls - i guess, its less work too (or at lease seems to be :lol:) i rely fancy trying that next wax stuff any one tried it/got pison flash red.

I was using Autoglm for ages until I had a go with P21S!

Its amazing stuff for the price, removed loads of hazy swirls and brought the paint work up like glass. £39 for the full kit too!

use microfibre cloths apply and take off before it dries do half a panel at a time for best results

I heard that some spit, sweat and elbow grease works a treat too! ;)

Do you REALLY see a difference between £10 and £100 waxes? I mean, the cheap stuff (well... turtle wax to be precise) ain't too bad is it?

Depth of shine and length of protection, Definatly, After seeing half a bonnet done in the good zymol stuff and half in normal. It was obvious which was which.

well, zymol is rather expensive isn't it? would meguiars (spelling?) do as good a job? or is zymol really really worth it when coming to shows?

depends how much of a perfectionist you are.

My paint work is far from perfect so I see no point for me to use the all singing all dancing stuff. But if it were I would be speaking to kipax on here for a tub of Zymol.

Is Zymol one of the best protecting waxes around? How long does it last and is there a particular type of Zymol that you need for metalic/pearlescent paint?

And, other than washing and 'chamying' the car, what preparation is required and how exactly is it applied? Can it be applied with a lint free cloth?

And lastly how much is it and how often does it need applying (i.e once a month, once every 2 months etc)? Is it slightly abrasive like polish or is it purely a protective wax?

Would it protect against the dreaded birds muck?

I used the Zymol Carbon wax which was very good, but i don't think its worth the money, i now use the Pinnacle Signature wax which i find even better at less then half the price.