Sign in to follow this  
audimadmike

One WIPER

you can geta storm single wiper conversion from ebay for approx £50.I have 1 fitted on mine but its crap compared to the lupo conversion so i would avoid single wipers

Hi, I got a bonrath kit on mine, but I think I'll switch back to the original set up, and then fit lupos. First of all because the kit is for a late corrado, while mine is an early one, which causes the mechanism to hit some panel every wipe, which will make you crazy after a couple of weeks.

secondly, it's not perfect in its wiping, although acceptable at times. I gotta admit it looks pretty good, but it's kind of unpractical.

If you're handy, you can make your own "kit", and save the £150-200 it cost the last owner. Google it up.

I'll see what I do I guess.

I was studying my mate's Merc CLK 320 single wiper the other night, which for those that haven't seen one is seriously trick. The arm extends and drops back in again as it travels round the screen, wiping a good 80% of the glass I reckon..... but anyway I reckon I could graft one into the C with a bit of work. It's a bit big though....but seriously sw@nky 8)

yeah, damn that sounds like a good idea. How does it drop and raise like that?

I guess the wiper blades would be expensive though ;)

I was studying my mate's Merc CLK 320 single wiper the other night, which for those that haven't seen one is seriously trick. The arm extends and drops back in again as it travels round the screen, wiping a good 80% of the glass I reckon..... but anyway I reckon I could graft one into the C with a bit of work. It's a bit big though....but seriously sw@nky 8)

My Art teacher used to have a an early C class ('96ish) and that was the same, it's something that's crossed my mind before but i don't reckon it would sit in the scuttle right