Sign in to follow this  
VR6 Glock

My Turbo VR6 Rado... some new photo, page 5

Your gonna see some reliable and high power there mate. Nice work indeed. I can't believe that intercooler - over twice the size of mine :lol:

What are your plans with the brakes??

about brakes... i still think about it... one of the way - porsche calipers, seat leon cupra r rotors and pads, or... big brake kit from brembo or stop tech. depends for my wallet :)))

2 BigTartanJudge... i really don`t care about it :)

2 CorradoVR6-n.o.s I don`t know english so well, to tell you about dizzy, sorry :)

2 all, thanks gyus for your respones, i`m still works with it

p.s. sorry for my english :)))

Would you not get a good bit of pressure drop with a 'cooler that size ? Looks good though man, keep us updated ;-)

That looks pretty similar in size to the cooler i had on my 20vt Golf,

Of course you are going to get a little pressure drop over any large cooler but i would say looking at that cooler it would flow pretty well.

As a comparison i junked the Merc Sprinter i/c on my car which had a much smaller volume than the Ally one i replaced it with (which is very similar in sze to the one in the picture).

When i fitted the Ally cooler i had to re adjust the actuator as boost was peaking approx 3psi higher than with the sprinter cooler fitted.

Very sick indeed!! I usually dont prefer bodykits but you obviously need one for that huge intercooler. And the hood appears 100% functional. Of course the bumber would look dumb without the side skirts.

Very nice job!! This will be a very nutty ride!! 8)

Cool seats! Been looking at similar Recaros for mine. When you have that much grunt, it becomes clear the standard seats are schitt!!