Sign in to follow this  
tango

help find me a vr6

Hi,i joined the forum about a week ago,i wasn't sure what kinda corrado i wanted but with being over that 30 year mark insurance isn't really a problem so i've opted for a vr6,the only problem is that most cars that r for sale are well down in England some in Wales how do we get round this without loads of traveling?

what kinda milage and year should i be looking for with 3.5k to spend?

thanks for reading,

Jim.

Well now's deffo a good time to buy as prices seem to be at an all time low...

the buying guideis always a good place to start looking for info - good luck with your search 8)

Sometimes you have to travel to get the best examples unfortunately. Most VR6s in the £3.5K will have exceeded the 100K mark, so look for evidence of chain replacement work, that being your top priority after body work condition.

As KevHaywire says Jim,don't be put off travelling.I journeyed from Glasgow to Slough for mine.It's a long drive,but if you do your homework on the car it won't be a wasted journey.The drive back is immense and you won't be able to wipe the smile of your face.For 3.5k you should be able to get a good one,they're all coming down in price now.

Good luck.