Sign in to follow this  
dtjames

Corrado owners in wales - make youself known here please

Bump :D

wondered if there were still many corrado owners around the cardiff/newport area, would like to meet some of you guys and also get a good look at some corrados when i purchase one in hopefully a few months time

if you or anyone else want a hand when looking over a 'rado in the south wales/west mids area, then i'm more than happy to lend a hand...

sadly don't have a rado anymore (do still miss my old one), but my current motor is keeping me very happy for the mo.

hidy hi to all 'rado owners in my area btw! :wave:

I’ve never really driven much in Wales; I’d like to visit the ‘EVO triangle’ and other great roads. So if you’re having a Wales meet, let me know!

Cheers!

Hello fellow welsh dub peeps, Gotta black g60 and livin' down mumbles area in Swansea. Seen a few more Corrado's around but always good to hear of a few more! And Smiffy-g60, that pinstriping and those schmidts look awesome. :D

Peace out all!

newport boy here !!!

Give us a toot if you see me about :D

4438199216_27dc200cd8.jpg

still at tesco?

Helo from Amlwch on Ynys Mon.

I've seen a C around the Dulas area.

:D Lovely windy roads but summer tourist can spoil the fun!

Bit off topic but thought id ask, Does anyone know of anywhere that can fit stretched tyres properly in the Swansea area? Dont really want to leave it to any numpty to do it. Have heard it best to fit the tyre over the back of the wheel, to stop them from splittin the sidewalls and that they keep air. Does anyone have any knowledge on the matter? :) Need new tyres soonish methinks. Any reply is appreciated :)

Running 195/45/R15 nankang NS2 tyres on my wheels that are 15" by 9" wide at the mo and ideally want to replace with the same, or maybe a 205/45 tyre.

what wheels are they? Thats a stretch your normal fitter might struggle with. I know places in cardiff but swansea im dont but I can find out. Are you a member of the local forum down there?

The wheels are a set of Gotti's. Really love the stretch but want the person fittin them to know what they're doin'. Id consider driving up to Cardiff to do it if you've heard of someone who can? Or if you or anyone knows of anyone nearer Swansea. And not a member of the local forum at the mo, which one is it?

Thanks.

so.wal.co.uk i know a guy down down your way i'll ask

The wheels are a set of Gotti's. Really love the stretch but want the person fittin them to know what they're doin'. Id consider driving up to Cardiff to do it if you've heard of someone who can? Or if you or anyone knows of anyone nearer Swansea. And not a member of the local forum at the mo, which one is it?

Thanks.

http://www.harrisbrotherstyres.co.uk/

Someone else had mentioned Harris Bros to me aswell, will give 'em a bell and see! Hopin they can pull off the amount of stretch i want. Thanks for the heads up Kempy :)

Im also on the lookout for someone who can refurb my wheels, Does anyone know of any reputable business's that offer a wheel refurbishment at a reasonable price in the Swansea, Cardiff area? Any advice is much appreciated. :)

I know a very good place. i'll find out his details asap

:) I was wondering whether you'd reply Kempy, Your knowledge is valued in an area where everything seems to be miles away :) Yeah if you could find out that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Great thanks alot Kempy! They look like they definately know their stuff. Will be payin a visit on the weekend methinks. Thanks again!