Sign in to follow this  
j4m3s

quick question

just wanted to know a few things as considerin gettin a raddo...

1. how much do they weigh

2. whats the power of the 2l16v... and 1.8 16v if there is one?

opps ok ive juts been told its about 1175 kg..and the power is 136bhp...sorry for askin that peeps....:S

2.0 16v and 1.8 16v both poke out same power btw if you were wondering.

136. Doesnt seem to take much to get it well over 150 though going by most on here!

If you believe hearsay, Although I was most surprised to see Scarlets new Valver keep allongside GradeA and my VRs at full chat at about ton thirty.

Although I was most surprised to see Scarlets new Valver keep allongside GradeA and my VRs at full chat at about ton thirty.

lol!! what do you mean you were surprised!!!? i told you she was quick....!!! :wink:

Well my bro's mk3 goof gti tops out at about 125, and takes an age to get there.

so when I look over my shoulder and there is this slammed red monster roaring up the M3, I nearly spilled my coffee :D

Damn right she is quick.

hee hee.... I do accept the fact that the VR will get away eventually, but we'll put up a bloomin good fight to stop it happening too quickly...!!!

j4m3s buy a 2ltr and stick a KR cam in it, and dont let anyone ever slag off valvers for not being quick enough....!!! :)

yup, ive got scarlett's old valver and that has a KR cam in it now. Put out a healthy 158.2bhp on stealths rollers. Was lusting after that bloke's green audi TT engined 'rado though!

yup, ive got scarlett's old valver and that has a KR cam in it now. Put out a healthy 158.2bhp on stealths rollers. Was lusting after that bloke's green audi TT engined 'rado though!

fantastic mate.... nice to hear she is behaving herself!!!! :)