Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

My Corrado's been chopped!!!!!

my poor corrado has been chopped out of the header pic for this week!!!!!!

Only my poor lil nearside rear indicator in shot!!!

Is this colourism prejudice? All the silver (common as muck) cars are given full exposure :x :roll: :D

Nothing wrong with a bit of Black!!!!

You never go back once you've had black.......... :D - See below

From the thread title I thought you had lost your job or something!

I've been chopped - edited to make a bit more sense - but probably even more of an attention seeking title now

I was expecting a photoshop of you with BBS wheels for feet or something! Theres not much more of your motor on the original photo paul :D

I was expecting a photoshop of you with BBS wheels for feet or something! Theres not much more of your motor on the original photo paul :D

...what a bizarre thought???????? What were you on at the weekend? It hasn't worn off yet.... :wink:

If you've got a reeeeally wide screen then you can see your left rear light cluster and a bit of your numberplate.

I'd take the issue up with Mr. Hill though. Nothing to do with me. Honest :lol:

If you've got a reeeeally wide screen then you can see your left rear light cluster and a bit of your numberplate.

Only my poor lil nearside rear indicator in shot!!!

1680x1050 - yes i can see it and its CHOPPED!!!!!!!!!! Just a bit of a nice shiny chrome vw logo fading into obscurity........

have a gander at this lot paul, if thers any you think might suit the banner and that include your car, let me know as i've still got the massive hi-res versions which I can pass on to dinky for the banner.

My leeds photos

the (now infamous) Laura, a mate of badNG's who he brought along to promote the forum. Nice lass too, good looking and pretty inteligent with it which is normally not the case! :lol:

Whos this?

oddly enough that EXACTLY the question my G/F asked when I was shoing her the photos ;)

im wid you on this one mate, cant beat a bit of black. Plus have been looking for a pic or a black rado with smoked clusters on the back as am considering it for mine.

Any chance of a better look?

im wid you on this one mate, cant beat a bit of black. Plus have been looking for a pic or a black rado with smoked clusters on the back as am considering it for mine.

Any chance of a better look?

smoked back and sides, please........