Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

What do I do? Sell the Corrado???

sell the pug, put the C on a limited milage policy and get bus passes! I'm in a simular situation at the moment, although I'm no where near as attached to the golf as I was the corrado. I've done roughly 15miles in 3 weeks since I'm now able to get the bus in to work and back. Forking out what equates to around £80 a month for a car I dont use, or love in the way I could with a 'weekend car,' to sit on the drive and go no-where is a bit much IMO. Giving it 6 months just in case, but I may end up car-less!

i would sell the c , the pug will cost less to run , diesel , insurance and will probably be more reliable

the pug probably has better residuals than the corrado

Thought you bought it cause you have a nipper on the way?

I was thinking about swapping the corrado for something more baby/family oriented and practical before my hand was kinda forced by the accident, then I got the new job. My other half will still have her car, we may even upgrade it to something a bit more roomy for the family, so its not like i'm without transport. Hard to justify owning a car myself when theres one there that I'm insured on, is paid for and is pretty much availible when ever I need it.

i couldnt sell my C, i`d probaly try and sort out a load of stuff to sell on ebay to cover it`s keep, you`d probaly resign yourself to thinking that you didn`t have much choice but to sell the old girl but i bet you will feel like someone has lopped a leg off a few months down the road, especially when a sorted C passes you as you walk down the road

i couldnt sell my C, i`d probaly try and sort out a load of stuff to sell on ebay to cover it`s keep, you`d probaly resign yourself to thinking that you didn`t have much choice but to sell the old girl but i bet you will feel like someone has lopped a leg off a few months down the road, especially when a sorted C passes you as you walk down the road

Both legs probably!

sell the wife

ROFL..... brilliant, but not really an option! I'll tell her you said that!

Yes chrishill I'm liking the limited mileage thing, going to be living cycling distance from work, so its a possibility.

..i always spell the Corrado abbrieviation , Raddo, cos if you spell it RRado, it looks a bit 'Tony the Tiger' :lol: ..and I don't like using the 'C' word either.. :wink:

Seriously, sell the Pug, if not, sell the wife ;)

[wife]Hi wife here, how about sell the husband and the Corrado, and all his sh1t in the attic, and I'll keep the Pug... he he :wink: [/wife]

Now you've done it!

[wife]Hi wife here, how about sell the husband and the Corrado, and all his s**t in the attic, and I'll keep the Pug... he he :wink: [/wife]

Now you've done it!

How posh , you've got an indoor loo ... :wink:

[wife]Hi wife here, how about sell the husband and the Corrado, and all his s**t in the attic, and I'll keep the Pug... he he :wink: [/wife]

Now you've done it!

How posh , you've got an indoor loo ... :wink:

We've got two!