Sign in to follow this  
VRTrickster

New Rims!

Im thinking of gettin aset of these (Team Dynamics Pro Race 2s)!

First of all what do you think ? Mainly going for the light weight factor than bling factor ! Even though I think these arent going to look that bad at all with the wide spoke motorsport styling ?

Just a couple of questions really .What ET would be best if the wheels are 7" as opposed to 6.5" on the standard speedlines? Can i alter the ET any further to bring the wheel out slightly more with out causing arch rubbing?

Im currently running the Koni H&R setup lowered 35mm appx!

Still deciding on what size though 16" or 17" comments please. I thought that as these wheels are supposed to be lighter it wouldnt affect much using the 17" and would also fill more arch space?

thanks for any comments or help guys !

VRT :)

Hove?? never seen urs matey any way et u want is 33-35

u can go 7.5x17 with et35 will be fine no arch rubbing

u will be able to use spacers too 5mm? to bring them out if they are 7's

wheels are diffrent i like them

good luck

mooks

Cheers guys! Dirtysouth I dont really drive it much around town its parked up most of the week! should be going to my first vw shows this year so might see you around ! :wink:

sorry, but i don`t like this wheels... IMO lightweighted wheels like OZ superleggera will be better, or, maybe some japanise wheels like wolk racing\black racing (rays engineering), enkey etc...

IMHO :)

I really like these wheels but I would get them in gloss black, think they look well ard' and good for the race look ! Think thye would look trick with big set of brakes behind them (have good clearance).

Cheers

Ok your right Im sticking with the speedys for a while and have ordered up a full set of Kumho KU31s !

Cheers for the opinions anyway guys ! :)