Sign in to follow this  
g60rc

Strut Braces, lowering, 68mm pulleys and chips?

hi there,

i'm new to this website and g60 ownership...

what amount of difference do upper front strut braces make? Will lowering my g60 help the handling alot and will it make it difficult to get over speed bumps and smash me up with every small hole or bump in the road, How low should i go? what bhp increase will a 68mm pulley make and do i need a different chip for this?

thanks alot everyone :D

welcome! tbh, try searching for all of the above - you will lose yourself in the threads already on these topics :)

welcome to the forum mate! just wandering how can you afford a g60 at 15! youve got to wait 2 years before you can even drive it! legally of course! anyway good luck with the car! g60's bring loads of smiles if kept happy :wink:

But if that was an SLC it must have been in america? I might be the youngest in the UK?

But anyway, It looks to high,what do i need to lower my corrado? It's on 16's with 205 tyres so how low can i go?

corradopics4.jpg

not the expert here mate but if the shocks are good you can just get some shorter springs! if youve got more cash then get new suspension! comes in varying levels of price and quality ranging from about £200-£700 for adjustable coilovers? think theres lowering caps that go on the front and lower it slightly! sure someone else will correct me if im wrong or add other options! nice looking c by the way m8! bet you cant wait for your license :)

Just so happens I have a set of G-Max springs kicking around that are only 6 months 4000 miles old. lowers on standard shocks by 50mm. If you are interested drop me a pm.

Tim