Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

My car park

M15 VW, still loving the stance of your car! bringing it down 'slightly' lower would be utter perfection, but I know its not very practical day-to-day

It looks like the other two are edging away from you in the pic M15 VW ;)

['H3R4POR]It looks like the other two are edging away from you in the pic M15 VW ;)

scared..........mine still does it in our drive now :evil: or maybe its just my parking :roll: Hopefully after this week mine will find him a little less intimidating :wink:

M15 VW, still loving the stance of your car! bringing it down 'slightly' lower would be utter perfection, but I know its not very practical day-to-day

always looks a lot lower when he's rolling.......still got loads of adjustment left in those coilovers nikki :wink:

M15 VW your car looks menacing in them pictures. Have you lowered it more than it was at E38 last year?

thank you. Answer to your question is yes. I changed the AK's to highsports purely so I could lower him more due to harder suspension.