Sign in to follow this  
pacificshack

Will these rims fit my C?

They will fit no problems mate, although depending on centre bore diameter in mm you may need to use spigot rings to centre them onto the hub properly (no biggie though £15 for set of 4 from wheel accesory shops etc.). Also quite rare wheels and difficult to get hold of now. I believe they are AEZ Paron wheels, G60Dan on here run's them on his Corrado G60, here's a pic, I reckon they suit the Corrado very well !

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... =aez+paron

You will most likely need spigot rings - t'other half had 15" Parons on her last rado and they needed them... If you do need em mate, I have a local place that can get genuine AEZ ones and I'm happy to get some if you have any troubles!

Oh, cheap as! (as they say in NZ!)

I'm in the UK at the moment - seeing family. Am back in NZ at the end of the month so will find out if the wheels are a go-er. If they are i'll be in touch to let you know!

Thanks (again) for your help

Ian

Well I have gone ahead and made the purchase this evening.

Next thing I need is tyres.

What size will I need? They are 17" x 7.5".

Can anyone recommend a size and make?

Thanks

pacificshack, check my first post for tyre recommendations. As for size AFAIK 205/40/17 would be about right...? Someone correct me if i'm wrong!

i've just fitted 205/40's to my 17x7.5" wheels, they seem perfect tbh. I've gone for Pirelli P zero nero's as i found them cheap!

This is just what I'm after, thanks!

I've heard good things here about Toyo T-1R's. May well give them a try.

Going to avoid Kumho. Had a set of them on a Mark 1 Polo (my first car) about 10 years ago. Was traveling about 70mph on the M40 and start hearing a bumping noise. As an ignorant 18 year old at the time I didn't think much of it.

Got home via the M25 and A23 to Croydon, pulled up and saw what had happened. A large chunk of tread had peeled off - must have been 6 inches long. I was driving on the inner skin of the tyre!