Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

My G60 Sandy Mackenzie

Cheers, its great huvin' ma C back its been a while since I've had it for more than a couple of days. A month getting sprayed then at Star P for a couple of weeks. :D

Took some new photo's of ma C to try oot ma new camera

Typing with a Scottish accent - quality! :lol:

Car looks superb Sandy - are you still selling her?!

new exhaust & koni coilovers (replaced under warranty) plus some other boring bits

Nice motor,Sandy used to see it in stirling most nights (5 ish at forthbank roundabout)Looks Superb in the flesh as well

cheers, how you finding yer VR so far how long have you had it?

cool are you going to keep it standard or do you have any mods in mind.

Just keeping it standard,its got a k&n on and a s/s exhaust so it sound the cats flaps as it is,mibby put a set of wheels and change the headlamps to angels (mibby)any other tips or hints?

sandy-fantastic looking rado & it's really gleaming in your photos,what polish did you use?

Just keeping it standard,its got a k&n on and a s/s exhaust so it sound the cats flaps as it is,mibby put a set of wheels and change the headlamps to angels (mibby)any other tips or hints?

The mods you've chosen sound spot on. Maybe a upgraded headlight wiring loom is the only thing I can think of at the moment.

sandy-fantastic looking rado & it's really gleaming in your photos,what polish did you use?

Cheers, I use Zymol to polish ma C (the cheaper stuff you can get in Halfords)

That blue Zymol stuff is great.. does a cracking job and doesn't break the bank! :)

Cheers Sandy,where's the best place to get uprated looms?I have heard of them on here,do they give you better standard lights as mine are pretty gash,sorry for all the q's man im a nosy git.

I got mine via the forum. It does boost the lights mine were gash too before I fitted one.

Hey Sandy, met you at the ScottishVAG meet in Fife last month. Your car is looking sweet man !

How you doing any new plans fir your VR