Sign in to follow this  
FTM1975

which wires!

I put some new speakers in the shelf of my C over the weekend. By the time i came to wiring them in it was pretty dark and i couldn't see alot to be honest. I disconected the factory speakers (which were blown to pieces anyway), Cut the plug off the end and then wired the these into the 2 wires coming from my new speakers. As it was now dark i must admit I guessed as to which way round they went. Can anyone confirm for me which wire should go to which pole. passanger side has a brown and red wire and a brown and green wire (i think) and driver side has a blue and brown and something else. i just wanted to make sure i had it right. :oops:

i have thrown the old plugs away but shall check the browns out at lunch time and ensure that they are wired up correctly! Cheers

Well I checked the wires and all seemed as if it was wired up ok. so I thought that was a bit wierd! anyway a followed the negative wire back to the spade to find that only conected to the possitve spade! swapped it over and now its positivley Booming! thanks for the help guys! :bounce2: