Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

WHAT SHALL I DO?

i currently have the number plate G60 CC on my rado!

but im am currently selling my mk2 golf and my number plate on there is very personal to me and it is a private plate!

so when sold i will have my own number plate just sitting there! i was thinking about putting it on another family members but these all have personalised number plates on already!

so what shall I do sell G60 CC or ???????? as i think the number plate makes the car as that it is unbadged other than this!

but i dont really want to put my other plate on retention because otherwise it will never be used only other option is to buy another car and put it on there however this is not really feasable at present" any ideas lads?

thanks andy

put your own plate on and sell the g60 one on, you'll still have a private plate which means something to you and i'm sure theres plenty of buyers for the g60 cc registration.

I know see my other plate is A2 HXY and all through school & footy etc ive been called hicksy with my name being Andrew Hicks. it suits! so gonna try put it on relatives car if not will have to sell number plate gonna put it up for offers! any ideas?

personally i would see which would get you the most cash compared to what they owe you. i cant imagine the HXY one being that easy to sell, but you could prob get some good cash for the G60 one.

Some of these reg places should value the plate for you.