Sign in to follow this  
tango

STORMS in Glasgow

Scotland ,just got my Mystic Rado this morning,live in Glasgow do we have many here,spotted 2 in Kings park,red and a black both 16v,and a black in mount florida not sure what,Raz ****,

do i sound happy :lol:

Went to scotland in oct and seen a red c in loch rannoch only c we seen i about 2000 miles of traveling it was parked outside a garage like usual :lol:

Congratulations tango.If your Storm is the one on sale in Autotrader recently,you've got a beauty.I live in East Kilbride but travel into Glasgow every day for work via Mount Florida.I think the one in MF is a Midnight blue VR(unless there's two),whoever drives it isn't on this forum I suspect,it's been 'spotted' too many times with no reply.I've had my Classic Green Storm since last July and could count the amount of Corrados(never mind Storms)I've seen on one hand.In fact,the only other Storm I've seen in the Glasgow area was another Classic Green in East Kilbride(haven't seen again).Considering the amount of members from the Glasgow area on here alone,I can't believe I haven't seen more.

Incidentally,I've met two Corrado owners on my travels,both in East Kilbride.The first was an owner of a red G60 in a petrol station last year,and then a new owner of what looked like a Blackberry or Burgundy(is that right?)pearl G60 in the EK town centre car park.I spoke to both guys for a bit but can't remember if you're on the forum or not.

awright lads,yes Jenks this is me,i take it your Jenksndubs(summin like that),Wizard i'm in Burnside so i gues we will pass each other soon,in EK lots .

cheers for the reply guys ,

Jim .

biggrim,i'm just at fishescoates ave ,just at the rix petrol station on EK road,

just had a look at ur Raddo on ur pics,look great,where r u in Cambuslang,i played Gaelic Footy in Cambuslang a few years back,next to the dump.

collected my storm last night so another one in the glasgow area

wizardofodds the guy with the red g60 is a mate he remembers talking to you hes on here tallyg60