Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

just finished..

hi lads bit boring but ive been cleaning my car since 6.10 tonight and just finished about 20mins the roof frooze while i was doing it i washed it twiced waxed it and polished hovered cleaned wheels and exhaust 3 times im knackered so happy now! ive put her under her cover for tonight as she has a big day tomorrow!

going to see darren for her first sevice with him! then im off too sheffield for a big piss up! then hopefully catrching everyone at the meet on sunday!

how long u all spend cleaning your c's

Not 4.5 hours! I've spent porbably getting on for 2 hours doing inside and out before. Got any pictures then mate? Suprised your not down to bare metal after that!

thats nothing ive spent the best part of 2 and half days on my C

and i know daz just did a 12 hour stint on his passat :lol:

sorry your just not hardcore enough with ya 4.5 hours :lol: :lol:

furksz your mental it was too cold to spend any longer on it the roof had froze!

trig got these new hand mit buffers worked a treat had big clown hands!

need to put in a big showing for daz tomorrow!

4½ hours is standard sunday cleaning time! yesterday i spent about 6 hours cleaning, including interior, but didnt even get time to wax!

i spend 3hours washing and leathering today and will wax it in the morning then remove the interior for a bloody good clean if i have time.

i spend 3hours washing and leathering today and will wax it in the morning then remove the interior for a bloody good clean if i have time.

When would you get time to play "Spore" :lol:

usually clean it on a saturday, leave it overnight and give it a couple of coats of wax on the sunday! I rarely have time to do the whole thing in one day! if i did i would probably cleaning all day... :)

Starting cleaning mine last weekend. Cleaned it again yesterday, will clean it again today and spend all afternoon detailing it. Then will spend Sunday going round it while chatting to everyone at the show.

Sad - Damn right :)

jay

2 hours is normally what it takes me to wash and leather. If I then feel like it, the polishing, waxing, cleaning the interior bits would take another good 4 hours, if not more. Weekend job really, once the weather gets warmer again.

The advantage of a garage and a large blanket to droop over my Roccos has saved me lots of time, not having to clean the Roccos that often. Then again, I hardly ever take them out of their garages :lol:

Tempest

the only way to do it mate! :)

bit off topic but isnt your car (sig pic) in the text my ride section of Golf +?

shouldn't mention that i've spent over 100+ hrs cleaning so far this year for my next show :lol: Probably another year's worth to go......