Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

Broken down dark coloured 'rado in on a roundabout (twin bridges?) in Bracknell last night about 530 ish, sorry I didn't stop was running mega late.

People I was meeting did say the AA had turned when they came past though!

Just seen 2 ( and i wasnt in my rado..again :roll: )

In hereford:

Dark M reg valver MxxxCLY parked up PC world

And a dark blue J reg on different alloys, not sure what it was cos we went past it as it was behind another car coming out of a junction

Grey G60 (guessing from engine note, no badges) H590 *** with oversized rear silencer and clear rear lenses, middle lane, south bound M1 in East Midlands yesterday (19th Dec) about 3pm. I drew up alongside in LHD Passat and nodded, which you very reasonably took to be a challenge as you floored it briefly and gave me the benefit of much induction roar.

Best wishes

RB

Anyone spotted the Red Corrado on "50 cent new video" - "window shopper"

It's in the background doing a right turn at the lights.

Look like a early 1.8 16v.

Saturday Lunchtime, in Hereford-South Hereford Garages Customer Carpark (local stealership, dark blue (midnight blue?) VR6, M***BAB(?) - ONLY 60K registered on the clock - nice looking car. Mine was the filthy Bordeaux Pearl J Reg G60 if I was spotted! Gotta clean her over xmas, letting the side down! Too many tractors turning our roads into mudbaths round here though!

Tuesday night outside Tesco's in Wokingham, debaged apart from an 'Impressor' badge that looked like the merc Kompressor style. Disappeared by the time I'd parked.

Been telling my new girlfriend how rare they are, think she's seen another one every time she's been in the damn car!

J reg black G60, fk red/white rear lights, black Team Dynamics wheels, black leather interior parked up in Newquay town centre yesterday (( Tues, 20th Dec ))

My wife parked up next to you in a red golf , when we got back to the car the g60 was there with a blonde lady in it, I was gonna knock on the window and say hi but I thought it might freek you out!!!.

The car was very dirty but looked very nice (( if not a tad high )) , looked like the guy on here from St Ives?

Nice to see a raddo down here anyways, far to much air cooled action here :wink:

catch_twotwo, I know that feeling... mine's not moved in over 4 weeks now... :| :(

spotted a g plate valver/g60 in a car park near monmouth leisure centre had a set of roof rack bars on it, aftermarket alloys but not sure size/make as was on the main road going towards hereford.

Saw C yesterday, at the roundabout off the A5, driving away from the town centre. Not 100% sure about colour think it was dark green or blue. Plate was N*** JAM, think it was supercharged.

Got very excited as I don't often see many arround MK!

Another Corrado owner in MK?

Hey mate, yeap but his cars not on the road yet Garry.. got abit of work to do..

Canterbury yesterday mid-afternoon H-reg red valver on Pinhill heading towards Habitat roundabout. Woman driving.

Bristol/Filton today at aound 4 something Green K-reg VR6. Looked lowered with some nice 5-spoke alloys. Driven by a blonde woman. Went past the big Woolies/Next outlet etc and on over the big roundabout towards Southmead? (Don't know Bristol very well yet!).

Nothing for weeks then 2 in one day.

Red one on the tuning into a garden center at Lelant just off the A30. No wave just a confused look and then another 5 mins later heading southbound on the A30 and got a wave. Its made my Xmas week :oops: :oops:

Grey late C Northbound on M11 around 10am, not hanging around in the fast lane. Didn't see much else of it as I was southbound in the fast lane! :)

I think it was a grey 16v parked in Crome Lea business park, Cambridge. I will be working in building next to you soon, anyone from here?

I saw a dark coloured (blue?) C last night, parked up in the sleepy village of South Cheriton. It was an L -reg and had some 5 spoke alloys on.

:lol: did a trip upto to manchester & back wkend just gone to collect some bits & didnt spot any corrados :roll:

scuffydubber spotted me on the M6 & called me.. apart from that were is everyone hiding :lol: