Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Best of Top Gear Challenges......TONIGHT

Sadly as this is just a rehash of previous shows, JC and the team lose out to 'Planet Earth' which starts tonight at 9pm on BBC1 :)

You're the one wearing it sunshine ;)

Na - seriously one of my many interests is photography and having read / watched a little about some of the technology that went into this new series tonight, I can't not watch. Stuff like a 1000 frames per second camera.. plus David Attenborough nature series's are always a good watch.

I'm at a bit of a dilema about whether to watch TG or the Planet Earth program...

No way. ROFLMFAO :D

Mostly very scary.

Anyway. Im watchin the Top gear, and tapeing the planet earth for a future lazy sunday when there is only horse racing on TV.

ZippyVR6, lookin good there john :D

same as jim here i'm watchin planet earth,g/f says i can't watch tv an be on the computer @ the same time and top gears on everyday on telewest

Well I feel vindicated watching Planet Earth - it was pretty spectacular! I don't feel quite so cheated paying the license fee when I see shows like that.

Yeah.. amazing footage really.. incredible what they can do these days. It was the aerial camera that got me though - zooming in for pin sharp, perfectly steady images over a kilometer away in a helicopter! Jesus!

Yup, very cool program. Like you say Jim, getting images that clear from a giant vibrating hunk of metal hovering in the sky 1/2 a mile away is just crazy! :)

I like the elephants :)