Sign in to follow this  
Riley

quick few early to late questions...

alright guys n gals,havent been on here for a good while! apologies to all who have pm'd me(theres been a few!) but ive been pretty busy of late,and the corrado really got me down...

anyway,

early,bonnet/headlights/grill/slam panel/windscreen onto late car.

yay or nay?

got a feeling the bonnet/windscreen will be ok?

and headlights wont go?

cheers,neil.

ps:the feckin g60 actually runs properly! :shock: :lol:

pps:forums looking really good!

bump,sorry i know its a sh1tty question :o if someone could point out threads covering these it would be cool,i can never get on with the search on here for some reason!

Neil.

If you're using an early slam panel then the early headlights should fit (I think). I'm not sure I'd fit the early stuff to a late car myself. It may well affect the resale value and prompt questions about front-end accidents.

16v,thats a clean looking front end there m8 8)

If you're using an early slam panel then the early headlights should fit (I think). I'm not sure I'd fit the early stuff to a late car myself. It may well affect the resale value and prompt questions about front-end accidents.

aye,fair point m8 :thumbleft: the bits are for a guy who wants them off me,not sure what the situation is...may well have had an accident :!:

cheers guys,any more thoughts on wether it all goes straight on or problems with the wider arches?

not sure the arches will be a problem as its just the bubbled extension thats wider i think? ive had a look on etks and all i can find is that theres a diffarent slam panel on the vr6,others are the same from what i can tell...

Neil.

you want an early slam panel but from a 92 car which wil enable you to fit everything correctly...

if you go for the late slam panel i think you may need the late bumper which means you will need to get the edges of the bumper re-shaped to meet the narrower wings? i think !!!

cheers furkz/billinjah. :)

ok,he just needs the front panel/windscreen and grill now... :lol:

so if the slam panel is from a 91 car,it will go onto a 93 car? with the original headlights etc still fitting?

sorry,just trying to get my head around it :oops:

Neil.

u want a slam panel from 92 car has it has all the holes for anytype of grille you like etc etc

cheers furk'z 8)

it must be a 92 one then as it does have the full set of holes for the grill.

Neil.