Sign in to follow this  
conleycrew3

F1 is back!!!

whos going to be watching this season then?

iv been waiting soooo patiently, nearly wet myself when it started today, loves it i do!

most of ya will be bored with it but come on, 2.4 v'8s now and god knows the bhp??!

I still cant get over the fact that they can rev to something like 17000rpm! Went up to silverstone last year. I highly recomend that! The atmosphere is awesome and you should of herd the noise when Button went poll. Watchin the naked bloke slide down the dry marquee on his front was funny as fec too!

i look forward to watching the the formula 1 races :multi: , i see the start where everyone jockies for postion :2gunfire: , ..........i eventually drop off to sleep :sleeping: then i kinda wake up towards the end.......usually wondering who won, is it just me ? :)

This Season will make or break F1 i think, I think Honda will be the team to watch...the japs never make a bad motor...its all coming togother for them now. Cant see Ferrari making a big come back

good result in qualifying i think , but what about the rumors of schmacher teaming with VW/AUDI to form his own team next year , :multi: how cool would that be

Great to see Schumacher back to his old self - I was at Monza last year with my girlfriend - we were just before the Parabolica and seeing 20 F1 Cars steaming past at 230mph was amazing!

Bojmobile

from your sig......

"In the Kingdom of folk with Calibras - the man with the Corrado is King!"

richard hammond, top gear???

what do i win what do i win???

He said that the Corrado was "the only 90s coupe that wasn't completely embarrassing - I mean imagine getting out of a Calibra or a Probe, not good!"

er actually he said something like....

what image ado you want to be projecting about yourself, driving you calibra or a true classic with prescene... the corrado??

(not having a dig there bud ha ha)

Yeah - Hammond said word for word - "it's the only 90s coupe that isn't completely embarrassing, I mean think about it - just what message are you sending the world when you're seen climbing out of a Calibra, a Probe or even a Celica! Not good!"

You can check the video out on Fast Purple below:-

http://fastpurple.co.uk/corrado/vids/

Which was the inspiration for my sig but I just adapted the old "In the Kingdom of the Blind, the one-eyed man is King!" adage. Anyway - we're totally :offtopic1: I can't wait for the GP tomorrow - will be interesting to see Massa's race pace.

Great having it back - I've been having such withdrawl symptoms - I can stop watching the Mexican Grass-Cutter racing on Sky Sports and take some time off from TOCA 3 now! Me and a few mates are booking up to go back to Monza - was a bit disappointing last year due to Ferrari's performance - but being there in Italy was great. We were part of the track invasion too and walked round the old banking. Amazing!

im a merc fan through and through, even before i bought mine, soooo glad montoya is in the merc garage now, i had to root for bmkw before cos of him, hated every minute of it!!!!