Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Paintless dent removal - South

I now have two fairly obvious dings on the driver side quarter panel, one that was done today by some pratt in a carpark, that i didnt realise i had untill i got home :x , anyway i was talking with darren from G-werks about the paintless dent removal thats available after he had had it done on his passat, can anyone reccomend anywhere that will do a decent job and is fairly local to me (Portsmouth)

Dont really wanna have to get the whole quarter panel resprayed, had enough bad luck with paint over the past year as it is, so needs to be relatively cheap. :)

Yep i'm looking for something like this for a few very minor pits. Anyone know of/reccommend anywhere in Cornwall or Devon?

If I remember rightly there were quite a few people raving about a guy in Littlehampton a few months back.

Trigger- "the plastic surgeon" in Exeter have done some very good work for me in the past, on my car not me personally :norty:

does anyone know if that guy that fixes the dents that was at the last RR day @ stealth will be at the next one in april??