Sign in to follow this  
amdmad

corrado's on ebay

That last G60 has cloth recaro's! :)

And that VR isn't bad though the lack of service history means you'd only really wanna take it on if you were handy with a spanner and had some cash spare!

i do like the purple one at the top! just seems an interesting colour

.the amount of mods put me off tho

Theres another discussion about that one - think the current owner has been badly mislead as he was told it had 270BHP by the previous owner!

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 060#454060

For a G60, it doesn't look that heaviliy modified to me.. an exhaust, some wheels, airfilter and a charger rebuild are all fairly standard practice!

got my valver off the bay, though turned out was a guy i had known for about 5 years selling it, stroke of luck.

plus he bummed all the other bidders off so i could have it for £1200. :D where would we be without mates eh?

if he claims 270bhp then he should have rolling road figures to support it and a pretty graph...if not then very optimistic. you will hardly get any gain from a pretty exhaust and a induction kit. at least in my experience.

Was considering the last G60 myself, but I am wondering why it needed a NEW Charger at 86K if it has always been owned by enthusiasts.

If in doubt get it checked out, although you also need to read between the lines to weed out the tripe :)

Was considering the last G60 myself, but I am wondering why it needed a NEW Charger at 86K if it has always been owned by enthusiasts.

If in doubt get it checked out, although you also need to read between the lines to weed out the tripe :)

I saw this, guy appears to be a trader. If it was yours you would advertise the fact that it has recaro's big time.

I saw this, guy appears to be a trader. If it was yours you would advertise the fact that it has recaro's big time.

I sort of got that impression, but surely as a trader it's his job to sell the car and should really give a better description of the good points of the car.

I take it you didn't think much of it then??