Sign in to follow this  
del boy

16v from 4 to 5 stud - Audi TT Wheels

does anyone know what you need to convert my 16v from 4 to 5 stud wheels because i have got my eye on some audi wheels any help would be much appreciated :thumbleft:

Mod Edit: added more appropriate title. VR

i take it ur car must be a 89/92 to be 4 stud the later corrados m reg i think r 5 stud standard if im correct im not sayin g i def am but im sure im right u can change ur hubs to the later one which would be 5 stud! or im not sure if u can buy adapters hope its some help

i take it ur car must be a 89/92 to be 4 stud the later corrados m reg i think r 5 stud standard if im correct im not sayin g i def am but im sure im right u can change ur hubs to the later one which would be 5 stud! or im not sure if u can buy adapters hope its some help

Only VR6's are 5-stud.

All other models of Corrado - any age, are 4-stud.

At the rear:

Buy 5-stud disks (might as well do the rear wheel bearings while you're at it as it's easier to fit new than get the old ones out).

At the front:

Buy the wheel hub 1h0 407 613 B in 5 stud pattern.

At the rear:

Buy 5-stud disks (might as well do the rear wheel bearings while you're at it as it's easier to fit new than get the old ones out).

At the front:

Buy the wheel hub 1h0 407 613 B in 5 stud pattern.

what do you mean by that?, is that the part numbers for vr6 hubs?

Yup. Left and right are the same. £138.91+VAT each from VW.

Bearings are £30 each and code is v1h0 498 625 - if they're needed too.

Yes, you'll also need the disks, but the calipers and carriers are the same between the G60 and VR6.

The offset on the hubs might be different I suppose, but given that fitting VR6 calipers and carriers allows you to use 280mm disks on the 16v, I don't think so.

BTW, if you fit 312mm Golf/Leon/TT calipers you can use 305mm SEAT Ibiza disks....

well it is tt wheels so i might look into it but i am also trying to get hub adaptors which would be a lot less hassle so if anyone knows where i could get them from and what kind of price that would save me a lot of hastle :wink:

alright atlas... i got in touch with a guy in the states he said that he takes $ 50 each youwill only need 2 for the front because you use vr6 discs at the back he is going to e mail me with shipping prices and full price delivered to my door and how long it will take and the price in £. here is his address mailto:[email protected] he is very helpfull hope this is of use :wink:

What TT wheels are you after? I wanted to put the 5 spoke polished competition wheels on my c, they would look ace 8) Hav'nt been able to find any though